Friday 9 September 2011

Hear Alice SpaceDoll's mesmerising sounds

Alice SpaceDoll... Now that's a strange name. But man am I digging that voice and that spaced out ambient music. This electro producer/singer has a total of 2 EPs and her recent debut album, and I am liking them all. Actually I'm really loving them. Alice's debut album, Sunships & Starseeds, follows with the idea that she is actually from the Sun and has been reincarnated on Earth. Whacky I know, but who doesn't like a bit of quirkiness? Especially with great music to back it up.

You can buy the album over here. The whole album has a really great vibe, with the standout being Alice's mesmerising vocals. I will be listening to these tracks for quite some time! You can stream the album below, but make sure you grab the album if you like it, its pretty cheap, and well worth it








No comments:

Post a Comment