Blog Archive

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ball Park Music - Happiness and Surrounding Suburbs


Ball Park Music have been very busy over the last year, releasing hit song after hit song on the radio station Triple J. Some of the hit songs you may have heard are iFly, with the catchy chorus (I f#cking love you, I think you're pretty), two other singles are Sad Rude Future Dude again with a catchy chorus (I haven't had a friend in years, I only have sex with myself) and Rich People Are Stupid, with a rather funny message.

Last month, Ball Park Music released their first single off of their new album Happiness and Surrounding Suburbs which is set to drop September 9th. The track, titled It's Nice To Be Alive is perhaps the most polished out of the singles that have been released so far, and I am really enjoying it. The video clip is very clever, with a great message; enjoy life! I love these guys, and got the chance to see them at Southbound at the start of this year, and they were amazing live, I expect big things from this album! Pre-order your signed copy here.



No comments:

Post a Comment