Blog Archive

Friday 19 August 2011

Remixes including Foster the People, Grouplove, Ra Ra Riot and many more!

A mate made me aware of two great remixes from Foster the People, remixing Grouplove, and vice versa and I thought I'd take the opportunity to post some more remixes you may not have heard. Grouplove are a band that I have previously talked about with some pretty amazing music, you can check out that post here. Foster the People are possibly one of the most popular indie pop bands at the moment, they have taken the world by storm, and I was lucky enough to see them at On the Brightside a couple months ago and they were great! These two original songs are great, and I don't think that these remixes are any better, its just nice to hear another bands take on the song. So take a listen to these:





Sarah Blasko - Hold On My Heart {Presets Remix} by automaticdruggie

In my previous post on Doctor Rosen Rosen, I said he was probably mostly known for his remixes, and this is one of my personal favorites of his.

Yeasayer - Madder Red (DOCTOR ROSEN ROSEN Rx) by dap0509

RAC are another group that are very well known for their great remixes, and here is my favorite, probably because I absolutely love Ra Ra Riot.



Last, and definitely not least, one of my favorite remixes, and although its pretty old, it is still absolutely killer! Tegan & Sara are amazing singers, and I like what Tiesto did to this song, so take a listen.

Tegan & Sara Back In Your Head (Tiesto Remix) by Jose

If you liked these remixes, and want more, leave a comment in the side bar to let me know and I'll put up some more in another post soon! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment