Blog Archive

Wednesday 17 August 2011

CSS - La Liberacion


CSS are a Brazilian dance band that I had not heard of much before today. Their new album La Liberacion is due for release next week on the 23rd of August, and it is streaming for free exclusively over at Spin. Listening to the album is a really happy experience, that is reminiscent of early Architecture in Helsinki albums, so I am a big fan. I don't think there is a track on there that wasn't great. Their first single, Hit Me Like A Rock is probably the best gem out of the lot, with such awesome synths and a catchy chorus, I love it, so make sure you go give it a listen! This song also features Primal Scream's Bobby Gillespie, and whether that's more incentive for you to listen or not, I don't know. I have added a remix of this song by Dillon Francis below, it's a pretty killer remix.

CSS - Hits Me Like A Rock (Dillon Francis Remix) CORRECT VERSION by DILLONFRANCIS


No comments:

Post a Comment