Blog Archive

Monday 15 August 2011

Big Scary announce 'intimate' album launch


If you have not discovered Big Scary yet, you should definitely check them out. Last year, they released 4 season themed EPs, and a compilation CD with all the tracks at the end of the year. They then played a handful of shows, and I was lucky enough to see them at Southbound (that's where I took the above picture). Tom Iansek, the lead singer is also apart of another band, Detective Social who also have some pretty killer songs that you can grab off of their Triple J Unearthed page here. One of my personal favorite tracks of last year was Big Scary's Falling Away, so I am very excited for the release of their debut album Vacation which will be released on the 7th of October. I will post more details of their album launch shows when they are announced. You can check Big Scary out at the following places:

Website
Unearthed Page
Myspace


No comments:

Post a Comment